Sales Representative in WI, MN, SD, ND, IA, MI, IN, IL.
Uneeda, a well-established, abrasives manufacturer is looking to hire a full-time Sales Representative. The ideal candidate will have prior coated abrasives sales experience.
At Uneeda, we offer our customers a Total Sanding Solution. Uneeda has developed a reputation of improving the sanding process for our customers all over North America.
We are U.S. based, international company that manufactures and converts coated abrasive products.
At Uneeda, employees do more than work for our company, We embody a progressive culture where we listen to our employees and value their input. We are committed to doing what ever it takes to ensure Uneeda’s sales and technical team members are supplied with any tools they need to become successful.
As a Uneeda Sales Representative , you will be responsible for calling manufacturing facilities and distributors. This position drives profitable sales in an assigned geography, selling our full product line through distribution and/or direct.
To succeed in this position you need to posses the following traits:
· Clear and concise written business communication
· Clear and professional verbal communication
· Ability to develop relationships with customers and sales staff
· Talent to learn product quickly.
· Ability to critically analyze a problem and generate possible solutions
· Ability to show Uneeda’s value proposition through hands-on demonstrations.
· Motivation to take an active role in self-development.
· Ability to work effectively in a sales team environment.
As a Uneeda Sales Representative your primary responsibilities will include:
· Sales of industrial coated abrasive products such as: wide belts, narrow belts, disc, sheets, sponges, brushes, pneumatic sander and electric sanders.
· Understanding of manufacturing processes and being able to sell “value versus price”
· Work with distributors and direct end users in the field to promote the complete Uneeda product line.
· Advise product specifications per application, gain material approvals, make joint calls with distributor representatives, provide product training to customers, and perform onsite product demonstration.
· Bachelor’s degree or comparable coated abrasive or industrial sales experience.
· Five (5) years of outside sales experience
· Five (5) years of experience in industrial sales, such as abrasives and/or tools.
· Valid and Current Drivers License
Travel: Ability to travel 75% of the time or more.
Location/Sales Territory: WI, MN, SD, ND, IA, MI, IN, IL