As we face this unprecedented crisis together, Uneeda is committed to help mitigate the effects of this COVID-19 virus and its impact on the community. We would like to clarify our policies and what Uneeda has done since a National Emergency was declared on March 13, 2020.
1. Uneeda remains fully operational and will continue to fulfill all existing and future orders with no anticipated delays.
2. Uneeda has been taking all precautionary measures recommended by the authorities to provide our employees with the safest work environment possible.
3. No one other than Uneeda’s employees will be allowed inside our facilities.
4. Package deliveries and pickups by UPS or Common Carrier will be managed as normal except all paperwork will be handled outside our facilities.
5. All mail deliveries and pickups will be left outside.
6. Uneeda’s sales engineers will not be visiting customers except in cases of emergency where scheduled appointments will be required.
7. We are monitoring the evolution and progress of COVID-19 on a daily basis and will adjust our policies and procedures as required.
If you have any questions about existing or upcoming orders, please do not hesitate to contact your Uneeda representative or customer service at 845-426-2800 or at email@example.com
We thank you for your business and wish that you and your loved ones stay safe in these difficult and challenging times.