March 11-25, 2021
Winners to be announced, Monday, March 29, 2021
Enter for your chance to win:
- 3×4″ Ekasand E-Series Electric Sander (worth $499)
- Uneeda Swag
2 Runner Ups
- $50 gift certificate to shop.uneeda.com
- Uneeda Swag
Three (3) winners will be selected at random.
No purchase necessary.
See terms & conditions
The prizes: The grand prize is an Ekasand 3×4 random electric sander and the 2 runner up prizes are each a $50 gift certificate to shop.uneeda.com No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Uneeda’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
How to enter: Fill out the form to enter the Sweepstakes. Only one entry card will be accepted per person.
Terms and Conditions
- By submitting an entry, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules.
- Sweepstakes entries are limited to the United States & Canada and is void where prohibited.All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Subject to any governmental approval that may be required, Uneeda reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify Sweepstakes in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Sweepstakes will begin on 03/03/2021 and will end on 03/18/2021. Uneeda reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel the sweepstakes in its entirety, or only the online portion, if it becomes technically corrupted or because of non-authorized human intervention.
- Must be at least 18yrs old to enter. Employees, officers, or directors of Uneeda, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their children, parents, spouse, and members of their household are ineligible to participate. No purchase or online entry necessary. Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States and Canada. A purchase does not enhance your chance of winning.
- Selection of winners.Winners will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries received. Drawings will be held on 03/19/2021. Winners must agree to the use of their names for the purpose of advertising or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Notification of winners.Sweepstakes winner will be notified by email only. An email will be sent to the winner within a couple of days after the drawing. All decisions are final and binding. Should the email be returned to the Sponsor as invalid, one more attempts will be made via email. Winners must contact Uneeda back within 5 calendar days from the date the notification is sent by Uneeda to claim their prize. Failure to contact Uneeda within that 5 day period will result in immediate disqualification of the selected entrant and a new winner will be selected. No exceptions will be made to this rule. Uneeda is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners.
- Odds of winning.The odds of winning any drawing will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
- In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account.
- You agree to release and hold Uneeda, its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
- Choice of law.All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and Uneeda in connection with the Sweepstakes, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the state of New York.