Sanding solid surfaces such as kitchen countertops is a very tedious process that not many like to tackle. But a proper sanding job can make or break the look and feel of the final surface.
In this video, our hand sanding expert Sherry Jessen demonstrates how to sand solid surface using a combination of Filmtek abrasive discs and EKASILK PLUS sponges on our 5″ EKASAND electric sander to achieve the perfect surface in 3 easy steps (for a matte surface).
Products used in this video:
- EKASAND E-SERIES 5″ central vacuum electric random orbital sander. Buy it HERE
- Filmtek 5″ hook and loop sanding discs 180 grit. Buy them HERE
- EKASILK PLUS 5″ 5mm abrasive sponges very fine. Buy them HERE
- EKASILK PLUS 5″ 5mm abrasive sponges superfine. Buy them HERE
- UNEELON 5″ Grey (Ultra Fine) hook & loop discs. Buy them HERE
We also provide a sanding kit that include all of the above items (except for the Uneelon discs). You can get it HERE